August 29, 2011

A Letter for Bishop Graff

A letter sent to Elder Caraway’s bishop back home:
______

Dear Bishop Graff,
I've been asked by my wonderful mother to write you a letter every now and then - so you can know how I'm doing. Well I'm not dead yet, so I'm doing great! Haha - no Bishop, I'm doing great. Being a missionary is one of the coolest things ever. And I'm so glad that I made the decision to become a missionary for our Savior, Jesus Christ. I'm glad, too, that I made the decision to become a missionary a long time ago. Even though you learn a lot of stuff on your own while you’re on your mission - preparing for it was a blessing. The Lord wants people who are prepared and ready. Preach My Gospel is not just for missionaries, it’s for the members, too! Every member should have a Preach My Gospel! Just think how much missionary work among members would expand if members read and studied from Preach My Gospel! I hope everything is great with everyone in the ward, and yourself, of course. Just let them all know, that I know that Jesus Christ lives, and that He really does love all of us. He is always stretching out His hand towards us, and gives us many opportunities to follow Him. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God, and that we can come closer to Christ when we read it. Tschuß (Bye)!
[ Elder Caraway ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages for Elder Caraway