Everything is still pretty good. I'm not dead, or anything - that’s whats up. It’s funny, some people in Switzerland will say "Was geht up" (What goes up) or "Was gibt up" (What’s up) (lol). They mean the same thing, but I think that’s funny. This past week was really slow as well. We need to find some new investigators so we can teach some more. We got to meet with Reimund twice. He is still doing awesome. We didn't get to meet with Natalie because she was busy this week. Then everyone else we try to meet with is on vacation. I've been told this time of the year in Germany is rough, because everyone is on vacation and gone. And they leave for, like, weeks at a time (lol). So a lot of people are gone right now, but some come back this week - so hopefully we will get to meet with them.
Last P-Day I went to a castle in Hausach, Germany. It was cool. We're going to another one today in Durbach. I've only seen the one in Durbach from a distance so far, but I'll see it today. Nothing super exciting happened this past week. It was just a week full of going by to see less actives, pretty much. It’s starting to cool down here. I've been told by Germans that there are only 2 seasons in Germany. Summer and Winter - there isn't really a Spring or Fall here. It’s all good, though. Winter is my favorite season, so it should be great.
(In response to questions from home:) Döners are just, like, a kebab - which is a sandwich, pretty much. And, yes, the last that I had heard, the Swiss franc was about to pass the Euro (€) as the highest currency - but I guess it has now. Ya, it was a very expensive day in Switzerland for Zone Conference, needless to say. I will get reimbursed from the mission, which is good.
Anyways, thanks for emailing me Mama! Thanks for everything. Love ya, peace.
[ Elder Caraway ]
______
George and I visited a castle in Hausach
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Messages for Elder Caraway