August 8, 2011

Montag, August 8, 2011

Hallo (Hello),
Reimund was just really busy last week so we only got to meet with him once. We will hopefully meet with him at least twice this week. He doesn't sound as busy this week . We didn't get to meet with Matthew or Bolaji because they were always busy, too. I don't know exactly what they're doing all the time. But I guess they have to do stuff so they can stay in Germany, because they live in a Asylheim (I don't know the word in English). Hopefully we can meet with them. Yes we got to meet with Lilly again and her dad. They wanted to meet at a Café, though, so we didn't really get to teach them a lesson. I gave her a Book of Mormon, though, and she's really interested - which is sweet. We will start meeting with her on a regular basis, I think. Majit is good. We actually met with a guy from Sudan and then a dude from Iraq yesterday, who became Christians. Surprisingly, a lot of people in Germany convert from Christianity to Muslim, for some reason. These guys dislike Muslims - but they were really nice. Hopefully they will become investigators. Natalie Schulze is good. We were suppose to meet with her this Wednesday, but we can't now because we're doing exchanges with the Zone Leaders in Zürich (Zurich), so i will be working in Switzerland on Wednesday and Thursday! How metal is that? I get to hear that beautiful, metal Swiss German (lol). I'm really stoked about that.

People have been complaining about the humidity here. It's not humid at all, though. This place is perfect! It gets hot here, but not too hot. When you're in the sun and if you get hot, you can just sit in the shade where it's nice and cool. Shade doesn't help at all back home (lol). So ya, its nice here. Well that's all really for this week, Mom. Love ya, peace.

[ Elder Caraway ]
______



So ya, I forgot to tell you - but we were robbed this past week. And this is a photo of what our bedroom looked like when we got home on Thursday. They stole, like, $100 in American money, €16 euro, pasta sauce, and my freakin’ cereal! Then they stole a pair of socks, soap and cereal from my companion. The cops told us people in France send their kids across the boarder all the time to steal stuff. Because in Germany, if you’re 15 or under, you don't really get punished for anything. So ya, we were robbed by some stinkin’ Frenchies probably.
Ya, that definitely doesn't help with me liking France.

The parks in Germany are the best.









1 comment:

  1. Jenny (De Jarnette) CarawayAugust 20, 2011 at 2:20 PM

    Hey now! Watch what you say about those "Frenchies"! :oP

    ReplyDelete

Messages for Elder Caraway