July 30, 2012

Montag, Juli 30, 2012

This past week wasn't that bad. I had an exchange with the Elders in the International ward here in Stuttgart. I worked with Elder Workman. He was with me in the MTC, in the same group. It was cool to work with him.

We did a lot of finding this past week, because we only have one investigator, really. Stuttgart is a nice big city, though, and we found quite a few people this past week. We're hoping for some of them to become new investigators this upcoming week. We also had a leadership training meeting here in Stuttgart with the whole zone. President and Sister Miles came. It was really good. Then, afterwards Elder Kuhlo and I had an exchange with the AP's. I got to work with Elder Carter, which was way cool because we were in the same apartment for the last 4 1/2 months. We had a really good time. He's a fun dude.

The ward is way nice. I don't know if it’s because they like me already or if they're just nice. There are some cool people in this ward, though. I like it a lot.

I have seen some stuff about the Olympics in train stations and stuff. It makes me want to watch the Olympics and root for the USA. I hope they're doing good. The weather has been pretty hot here this past week which has been nice. It’s been around the 90's. The summer is way nice over here because there is no humidity :D.

Ya, not much really happened this past week for us. Like I said, we only have one investigator really. So we have just been on the street most of the time finding people. Trying to find people, I mean. We'll hopefully find some new investigators this upcoming week. We are trying to work with the members better, so they will give us some referrals.

(In response to a question from home:) Ya I will be in Stuttgart for a while because Im a Zone Leader here. And usually people stay Zone Leaders for at least 3 transfers. I don't have that many transfers left. I only have 6 left. It’s kinda crazy that I'm on my back end on my mission. I still feel like a new missionary, really.

Tschüß (Bye).

[ Elder Caraway ]

______



This church is in Ulm, actually.
It has the tallest Christian church tower in the world.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages for Elder Caraway