Well, on Monday we had interviews with President here in the office, and while I was interviewing with him he told me where I was going. I'm going to Stuttgart! I'm pretty excited about that. Stuttgart looks like an awesome city. I'll be going to the same ward building as Harley, too - but I'll just be in the German-Speaking ward instead of the English-Speaking ward. I'll be working with a German, too. His name is Elder Kuhlo. He's way cool. It's going to be his last transfer - so I'm going to kill him, work him hard, and help him go out with a bang. It's going to be metal.
I'll be leaving on Thursday, though, for Stuttgart. I will finally say goodbye to Munich. I have really liked Munich a lot. It's been my favorite city so far that I've been in. We'll see how it is when I go to Stuttgart.
This past week has been a lot of fun, though, because Elder Bauerfeind can pretty much do everything in the office now. Then there is another Elder here with us, so him and I have been able to go most of the day and just do work. We haven't had that many appointments this week, so we've been out on the street a lot - and we have found some new potenzielle (potential) investigators.
It has been rough, though. I don't know why, but people lately have just been kinda mean. I don't know what's up. We went to a place last night. We had 15 minutes till we had to leave to go home, so we went to this one part of Munich where there are always a lot of people. We wanted to give a Book of Mormon in these 15 minutes. Well, to our surprise, when we got to this place there was this big Gay Rally going on. And man, was that an interesting scene (lol). We were like, ya, this is not the place to be doing this.
We have met with Eghosa and her family 3 times so far this week, and they have all been great appointments. The bishop and his wife came with us to one of the appointments and it was way awesome. Bishop was a way good joint-teacher. He is excited for them to become part of the ward. They're doing good, though. We taught them the Word of Wisdom - Eghosa drank coffee, but she said she stopped now because of the Word of Wisdom. She wants to do what is right. They will be getting baptized soon.
That is all really for this week. Tschüß (Bye).
[ Elder Caraway ]
______
We counted a lot of change this past week. Around €400 worth!
|
The Magpantay family! This is Bishop Magpantay, his wife,
and his son, Eric (our ward mission leader),
with Elder Bauerfeind , Buntain, and me.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Messages for Elder Caraway