Roll Tide! Man, that’s awesome to hear that Bama won. A lot of missionaries have problems with thinking about their girlfriends or things at home. My problem is Alabama football (lol).
It was hard to sleep Saturday night because the game was starting right when I was going to bed! So I was just thinking, “Bama is playing right now ... I wonder how they're doing” and all that junk. And then all the nerves and stuff kicked in - so ya, I didn't sleep the best Saturday night. But that’s alright. I was thinking about my team.
This past week was really slow again. Things are way hard right now in Offenburg with finding people to teach. We only got to teach 4 lessons in the past week! So that was a total bummer. But this transfer is a 7-week transfer, so I'll find out in, like, 3 weeks if I'm staying in Offenburg or not. But so far, judging by the two transfers that President Miles has done - he really likes moving people around. So I wouldn't be surprised if I get transferred this next transfer. I'll be going to Zürich (Zurich) again this week, though, on Wednesday for a leadership training meeting. And I may have to buy the tickets again! Hopefully not. But I have to buy some new shoes today, because I was in Freiburg on a exchange and they have Sport Abends (sports night) there, and we were playing soccer - and one time my foot went completely through my shoe! It was kinda cool, but not all that cool at the same time. Hopefully I can find some non-fruity European shoes.
But that’s all really this week, Mama, from your son in the Eastern Hemisphere. Love ya and peace.
[ Elder Caraway ]
______
Castle in Durbach
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Messages for Elder Caraway