January 21, 2013

Montag, Januar 21, 2013

We found our first investigator here in Salzburg. It is a man named Johannes Hufnagel. He's cool. He's about 55. We've only met with him twice - and how interested he is in the gospel, I'm not exactly sure. After the first two visits he made it sound like he's just more interested in what we believe, and not changing himself. We'll see how it goes, though. He was supposed to come to church on Sunday but he didn't come. We met with the bishop and his family yesterday after church. The bishop's wife is an American. It was a lot of fun. The longer I'm on my mission, I see how much fun Americans are. We are a funny people. We like enjoying life and we're fun to be around (lol). We have 5 eating appointments in the upcoming week, though! I've never had so many eating appointments in one week on my mission. It's going to be great. It’s gotten a lot colder here, as well. It was around -10°C this last week, and this week it should be around -15 to -20°C. It’s not the warmest.

The last week was good, though. Not much happened. We just tried to find investigators every day, all day. We had interviews with President Miles. It was way awesome. I had a really cool spiritual experience with President Miles in our interview. It was my last one until I go home.

Tschüß (Bye) -

[ Elder Caraway ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages for Elder Caraway