October 1, 2012

Montag, Oktober 1, 2012

Well, this past week was really awesome, even though we didn't have a lot appointment-wise. We only had 3 appointments the whole week, but they were all with our investigator Stefan. He is doing really awesome. There were 4 baptisms in my zone this past weekend, and Stefan attended one of them. It was actually a baptism in Harley's old ward, the international ward here in Stuttgart, but Stefan liked it a lot. There was also a ward activity on Saturday and he went and got to meet a lot of the members, so that was good.

I did two exchanges with two other missionaries this last week. That was fun.

I am excited for this week because I will be going to Munich on Wednesday and Thursday for Zone Leader Council and then General Conference this upcoming weekend! Sadly, it will be my last General Conference on my mission :/ . I'm excited for it, though. I hope Elder Holland will talk about the End of the World ;) . That would be metal, I think.

This upcoming week I will be finding out, as well, if I get to meet with President Monson, or not, when he comes to Germany this month. We'll see.

I got to meet with this awesome Italian family this last week. They moved into the ward 2 months ago, or so. They are way funny. I like them a lot. Everything is going good, though. Stuttgart is good. It's starting to get colder here. There were some non-members at church this past week that have interest in the church, so hopefully we can start teaching them.

[ Elder Caraway ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages for Elder Caraway