Well, the week started off great. Last week we found the new investigator I told you about, named Stefan. We met with him on Tuesday in the church. I was on an exchange with another missionary. We met with him with another member and the married couple here. We watched The Restoration with him. The Spirit was really strong the whole time during the video. And afterwards it was really awesome - we had a small testimony meeting, basically. And Stefan even bore his testimony and wants to be baptized now! It’s freakin’ metal. He's a cool dude. Sadly he is in Moscow for the next 2 weeks so we can't meet with him until another 2 weeks, but that’s okay. That was a big highlight of the week.
We also found a couple of new investigators, including a family who are friends of some members, so they already know about the church. They really like the church. The wife knows quite a bit already and only said positive things about the church. The husband didn't know as much, but he really liked how we are doing missionary work. They are way cool. Sadly, they went on vacation, as well - and will be gone for 3 weeks.
Then, the other investigator is named Fati. He is a Muslim from Turkey. Way open and cool. We found him in the train, actually, 3 weeks ago, but he was on vacation for the last 2 weeks and is back now. He's around 28, I think.
Elder Kuhlo went home and I have a new companion named Elder Zimmerman. He is from Texas. We have two Southern boys here now in Stuttgart, tearing it up. He's way chill. It’s nice to be with an American again.
Everything is going good, though. Things are going to start getting better, I think, here and really start going.
ROLL FLIPPIN’ TIDE!!!
Tschüß (Bye).
[ Elder Caraway ]
No comments:
Post a Comment
Messages for Elder Caraway