September 17, 2012

Montag, September 17, 2012

Sadly, this last week we didn't have many appointments. We got to meet with Stefan twice. I was only there for one of the times, and it went okay. We had a member come with us on the joint teach, and the poor dude just can not explain the gospel plainly. It just made Stefan confused on a couple of things. Luckily, Stefan is way chill and we cleared everything up the next lesson. Well, according to my companion we did. I wasn't there for the second appointment with him because I was on an exchange with another missionary.

Stefan came to Stake Conference, though, on Sunday. He liked it a lot. He is going to really like General Conference in a couple of weeks. He is doing really good.

Last Tuesday we went to Munich and we met with Elder Nelson. We had about a 3-hour meeting with him. He told us some crazy stuff. We were asked, though, not to share everything that he said. Just don't be surprised if something crazy happens at General Conference in a couple of weeks :) . He was way awesome, though. I got to shake his hand. We were singing and waiting for him and I felt it when he arrived. The Spirit got way strong. One of the AP's said that Elder Nelson was going to be there in 5 minutes, but I knew he was already there because I felt the Spirit - and a few seconds after the missionary had said that, Elder Nelson walked in the room.

It has gotten kinda chilly here. It’s around the 50's now. Since we didn't have a lot of appointments the last week, Elder Zimmerman and I had a lot of time to find people. So we found almost 20 new potential investigators. Hopefully some of them will become new investigators in the coming week. We hope to find some new investigators before winter really hits. Because winter with nobody to teach is not fun. 

Everything is going good in Stuttgart, though. ROLL TIDE ROLL! 

[ Elder Caraway ]

______







Another view of Stuttgart.

Lederhosen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages for Elder Caraway