January 14, 2012

Samstag, Januar 14, 2012

RRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
That’s all that needs to be said about that.
(In response to a question from home:) Yes, I'm teaching in English because the office Elders serve in the international ward here. I have met with quite a few American families. It's nice to see Americans again. Then the only people we have really been teaching are African. The teaching has been going really good here, though. It’s just pretty hard to find new investigators. Working with the mission president is pretty legit. He's a really cool dude. Ha - he's way funny, too. My new address is:
Elder Spencer William Caraway
Kirche Jesu Christi HLT
Lommel Str. 7
D-81479 Munich
Deutschland
Ya, my German has taken a big hurting already since I've gotten here (to the office). It really stinks. My German is going to be very bad when I get back out in the field. And then I'm just really speaking ‘financial German’ when I do get to speak German. And I don' know ‘financial German’ at all. So I'm learning that. 
All the AP's are, like, the best missionaries. They're always awesome. I see the AP's a lot, I think. They are gone a lot too. They have to meet and do an exchange with all the Zone Leaders in our mission once every 6 weeks, too. So they have to do a lot of traveling.
Chow!

[ Elder Caraway ]
______









2 comments:

  1. Spencer you look awesome! So happy for you and excited about the work you're doing! Be well!

    Ashleigh Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I get an e-mail from you every week, reading your blog just makes me miss you that much more! I'm sure proud of you, Spencer! You're doing such a great thing right now! There is nothing you could be doing that would be of greater importance! I sure love you! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Messages for Elder Caraway