Servus Leute (Hello people)!
Well this past week was way slow. Teaching wise. We were only able to teach 2 lessons, sadly. We had a lot of time to go out and find people, so that’s what we did. The Zone Leaders came down and did exchanges with us, and Elder Rosenvall and I worked together. He was in the MTC for a little bit with me, and we did some work! We were able to find 6 potential investigators, and then make out 3 appointments. So this week should be better, that’s for sure.
Luckily it hasn't gotten too cold - and then it hasn't snowed yet - which is quite unusual for this time of year here, I've been told. It’s usually around 20°F. It’s not too bad. I'm pretty excited for today, too, because Elder Smith and I are going to go and purchase us some Mt. Dew! We walked by some video game store here that said "American Soda Inside". The only real thing they have is Mt. Dew, but that’s good enough! Then we bought Advent Calendars today. They’re little countdown calendars until Christmas, with pieces of Chocolate inside. It’s Lindt chocolate, too. Lindt is very good Swiss chocolate.
But hopefully the next time you guys here from me it will be news that we have some new investigators! Hopefully the Christmas season will help us out. And ROLL TIDE!!!
The mission is awesome. Especially over here in Austria/Germany/Switzerland!
Chow.
Chow.
[ Elder Caraway ]
No comments:
Post a Comment
Messages for Elder Caraway