Well, there’s something good to report about this week. We found a new family to teach! YES!!! Well we didn't find them, they're the neighbors of our bishop here and he referred them to us. I guess that just kinda shows how much faster, and effectively, you can find investigators when the members help out. They are a family from Italy, though, and started speaking Italian to me because they thought I was Italian, as well. Well, surprise - I'm American! They came to church on Sunday, though, and are coming to the ward Christmas party, which is sweet!
We have really been focusing on our ward Christmas party coming up. We are wanting to have a lot of non-members there - and wanting to find a lot people who are interested by that. We past out almost 250 invitations this past week for the party. So at least one person has to come (lol)! And then we have 300 more invitations that we need to pass out.
This Thursday I will be going to Salzburg for Zone Conference. President Miles, I'm sure, will be there to give everyone the details about exactly what we can do for Christmas and the details about calling/skyping home.
But, sorry this email isn't that long. I don't have much time because my computer has frozen, like, 3 times and my comp (i.e.: companion) got done a lot faster than I did because of that, so he's just waiting. But love ya. Chow.
[ Elder Caraway ]
No comments:
Post a Comment
Messages for Elder Caraway