Okay, this week will have to be really short and I'm sorry about that. I just went to Freiburg again for P-Day and it was pretty cool. I sent you pictures of the Muster. After touring the Muster, we saw a Scottish bagpipe group put on a concert. Those Scotts are pretty metal. I saw some with metal chops and all that stuff. It was pretty metal. Ya, Elder Sills is pretty cool. He is from Utah, of course. Nothing really happened all that much last week because the week was pretty much preparing for transfers and then showing the new Elder around and stuff. Well, I have to go, Mom. I have an appointment. I don't have too much time to email this week. Love ya, and talk to ya later. Peace.
[ Elder Caraway ]
______
Huge Catholic church I went to today, that was 250 years older than America.
They call a Muster.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Messages for Elder Caraway