May 9, 2011

Montag, Mai 9, 2011

Ok (Mom), so how was your Mother's Day (Wie war ihren Muttertag)? Sorry I didn't get to call but I'll be calling in a couple of weeks! Missionaries in the MTC don't get to call on Mother's Day. 
I love German! I pretty much get to keep my (deep) voice while speaking German! It's awesome.
Anyways ... I am just doing the same thing I do pretty much everyday - study all day long. So, yep, my days just consist of studying, basically, from 7:00am-9:30pm. All the other Elders call me a beast because I'm always studying and they get distracted really easily and waste their time sometimes. They're still adjusting to this as well as I am, you know. Everyone has their own drive and mine is just different, to where I always want to be studying and progressing in something instead of wasting time.
Well, my departure date is the 23rd (of May). I will either leave on a Monday or Tuesday. I get my travel plans this week and find out for sure when I will be leaving. So that's awesome. It should come in on Thursday. I'm just so excited to finally be in Deutschland / Österreich / Schweiz (Germany / Austria / Switzerland)! Yeah, my German still sucks and I know that my German isn't going to be perfect when I first get out there - but if you didn't get it, in the beginning I said the MTC food isn't good and I want some German food! lol
But, yeah, I'm working hard everyday. Trying my best to progress everyday and improve.
I hope you had an awesome Mothers Day, Mom! You’re the best mom! Love ya.
Peace,
[ Elder Caraway ]
P.S.  Oh yeah!  I forgot to tell you. There is a direct translation for ‘Caraway’ in German! It is Kömmel! So when I get to Deutschland, I could get a new name tag that says ‘Elder Kömmel’! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages for Elder Caraway