March 31, 2011

Donnerstag, März 31, 2011

Hey! I've now been in the MTC for 1 week and a day! It's good so far. I'm in a trio companionship. My two companionships are Elder Williams from West Jordan, Utah (what a surprise) and Elder Buntain from Norfolk, England. Elder Buntain is pretty rad. We get along great. I'm part of a "pilot progam" here though in Deutsch, so I started teaching lessons here auf Deutsch (in German) on my 2nd day here. Ya, it's kinda crazy. We've taught 4 lesson so far with a 5th tonight. So its kinda awesome. Also we've done "street contacting auf Deutsch" on Saturday. How we did it, is all the Deutsch missionaries just went outside and some would act like investigator's and such and we would just practice meeting people and sharing our message. It was super fun. All the Deutsch missionaries are pretty cool.
Unfortunately I can't send pictures through these computers at the MTC. So you'll have to wait 9 weeks until you can see all the pictures. Besides no one wants to see pictures of Utah anyways.
Sunday we had a MTC devotional and the guy in charge of, like, the Missionary program for the church spoke to us. His name was Stephen Allen. He was pretty chill. The food here isn't as bad as everyone makes it sound.
One of the first missionaries I saw, though, was Elder Arce. He was helping new missionaries come in. I see him every now and then at lunch and stuff. He leaves the day after General Conference.
I had a great time at Aunt Suzzie’s, though. I got to do an endowment session in the Salt Lake Temple. And i got to see my friends Makenna, Nicole, and Calvin. So that was awesome!
German is coming along good though. Just memorizing words everyday and such. The grammar is a little tricky but I'll get that with time. Elder Buntain is pretty good with Deutsch so he helps me out. Thats all for now, though. PEACE!

[ Elder Caraway ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages for Elder Caraway