March 22, 2011

Before the Tag


I left Monday, March 21st at 8:30ish in the morning. I went to Atlanta, had a hour lay over and then off to Salt Lake where I was picked up by my Uncle Mark. I pretty much just chilled at Uncle Mark's house. I went and saw my cousin Bryce.
Today I got up, studied, and then left around 9am to go to Temple Square. I got to go and do a session in the Salt Lake City Temple. My friends Makenna, Nicki, and Calvin came up to Temple Square from BYU to see me. So it was nice to see them one last time. While in Salt Lake I got to see the old Tabernacle, the Conference Center, Joseph Smith Memorial Building, and the Church Office Building.
I go to the MTC (Missionary Training Center) tomorrow at 12:45pm.
[ Elder Caraway ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages for Elder Caraway