February 11, 2013

Montag, Februar 11, 2013

Man, was the past week rough. I was sick alll week. We didn't get to do a whole lot. My companion was sick, as well. We are both feeling better now, but during the week last week it was not the funnest. We didn't get to see Herr Hufnagel at all since we were sick. I hope he's still doing good. He didn't come to church on Sunday.

We had a ward activity on Saturday, though, and it was for the Carnival. The theme was American Indians and they asked the missionaries to do something in this activity. I don't exactly know why, but they did. The ward mission leader provided us all with Indian outfits and we did this "rain dance". It was quite entertaining (lol).

Today I had like the best P-Day in my life, though. We went to Berchtesgaden in Germany. This is where Eagles Nest is. We wanted to go to Eagles Nest, but the roads were too dangerous to drive on, so Eagles Nest was closed. I saw the most beautiful part of this world I have ever seen in my life, though, today. The Alps are one of a kind. I took a lot of photos. I wish I could send all of the photos home. I will just have to show you when I'm home.

Today is the first day of my last transfer. I will be staying in Salzburg with Elder Mochon for my last transfer. I will be home in 5 weeks. Normally transfers are 6 weeks, but this one is 5 because of the new missionaries coming in.

Tschüß (Bye) -

[ Elder Caraway ]

______



The house where they filmed The Sound of Music!
It’s 5 minutes away from the church.

Me doing the metal at the top of the mountain!




Metal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages for Elder Caraway