December 10, 2012

Montag, Dezember 10, 2012

Man, it has snowed for the past 4-5 days here in Stuttgart. We are getting a lot of snow. It’s freakin’ awesome! Man, I love the snow so much. It’s fun. Sometimes it isn't the most fun as a missionary, because we don't get to play in it, really, like normal people (lol) ... but it’s still fun.

I saw Harley! I was actually supposed to go to Munich for a missionary exchange, but I asked if I could stay in Stuttgart so I could see Harley ... and that’s what happened. Sadly, we didn't have too much time. We only got to go out to eat really. I wanted to take him out on the streets for a little bit and talk to people and let him give out Book of Mormons, so he could kinda get a feel of what it’s like to be a missionary! Sadly, there was pretty much nobody out on the street where we were. It was around 6:30-7ish when we saw each other, so it was already completely dark outside - and everyone was inside, pretty much. He took my companion and I, though, to Jenny's favorite restaurant when they lived here. It was a Chinese place (Jenny said that Harley wasn't allowed to go there without her, but he asked if it would okay if he went there with me. She said, “Yes, of course.” :) ). It was awesome, though, just to spend time with my older brother and talk with him. We both really enjoyed it.

Then, I was in Munich on Thursday and Friday this past week for Zone Leader Council with President and Sister Miles. It was freakin’ metal. It’s my favorite meeting in the mission. We have Zone Conference this week. I'm stoked for that, as well.

We got to meet with one investigator this last week, Gabriella. The lesson we had with her was okay. She didn't come to church on Sunday again :/ . There’s always next week.

Peace.

[ Elder Caraway ]

______




Elder Caraway and his brother, Harley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages for Elder Caraway