Today we are celebrating Thanksgiving as a zone here in Stuttgart. We wanted to do it on actual Thanksgiving Day, but it’s on transfers. So a lot of people will be coming and going and it’s not really possible. And today is P-Day, so that makes it easier. We are all really excited. The senior couple and some members from the international ward here are making all the food of the missionaries. That's very nice of them.
We spent a lot of time on the street last week. The weather hasn't been the prettiest, but we were still able to find quite a few people. Sadly, none of them have become investigators yet. We are still working on that. We need to find some new people to teach still.
We also had transfer calls last week and I will be staying in Stuttgart for another 6 weeks. My companion will, too. So I will be here when I call home for Christmas.
Wiederhören (Goodbye)!
[ Elder Caraway ]
No comments:
Post a Comment
Messages for Elder Caraway