August 13, 2012

Montag, August 13, 2012

This past week went very well. We had a couple of exchanges with other missionaries. I went to Ellwangen for one of the exchanges, and it is in the middle of nowhere. It was fun, though. This past week, though, we got a lot of stuff done. We got to meet with 6 less-active people and 3 of them came to church. One of them is named Jörg Schwenger. He is way cool. He likes me a lot for some reason. He has actually only met my companion once and that was on Sunday. Every time we have met with him, I have been on an exchange with another missionary.

Then, we got to meet with Denise 3 times this past week. Each time we met with her was very good. She has not been able to come to church because of this Krankenheit (medical awareness/problem) that she has. It takes forever to explain - but she, us and some other members fasted for her and we gave her a blessing on Sunday so that she can come to church and it was really awesome. She has a ton of faith. I'm pretty sure she will be able to come to church soon. She is really loving the Book of Mormon, as well. She is trying to stop smoking, and every time she is with us or reading in the Book of Mormon she has no desire to smoke, which is cool. She is the only person we're teaching right now, though, investigator-wise. We need to find some new investigators.

It has been really nice in Stuttgart lately. It hasn't rained in a while, and it’s been sunny every day and has been between 22°C-25°C. It has been really nice.

I didn't get to go to the baptism of the family (taught in Munich), though. It was on a Sunday and it would of been bad if the Elder's weren't in church. So I didn't get to go, sadly. The baptism was really awesome, though, from what Elder Bauerfeind and Buntain told me.

In September, Elder Nelson is coming! And I'll get to see him. It’s going to be cool and flipping sweet, I think. It’s nice that Sister Miles is his daughter (lol). That’s all for this week, though. Tschüß (Bye).

[ Elder Caraway ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages for Elder Caraway