Man, has it been crazy this past week. Next week is transfers, so we have been preparing for the transfers all week, and that is very time consuming. More for my companion than me. All I really have to do is give missionaries money who need it for transfers. I've been really busy as well though, still, because of the apartments that we are opening and closing in our mission.
We have only been able to have one appointment this week so far, and that's because it was a member eating-appointment. We actually met with the Johnson’s, who are from our stake. They are a really cool family. I like them a lot. We had one appointment with Christine and her family but sadly that one didn't work out. We want to meet with her tomorrow, though, and hopefully that will work out for us.
We haven't really been able to do any missionary work lately because of transfers and all the work that comes with that. I did get to go out with one of the assistants, though, one day because one of them wasn't feeling good at all - so the other one asked me if I could go with him, so I did. And it was awesome to be out on the street again, just talking to people and then teaching people lessons.
It has been really nice lately, though. We have had 3 sunny days in a row, around 16-18°C! It’s been awesome! Today we won't really get to have a P-Day because Elder Buntain still needs to work on transfers - but he will need a break so we want to go and play basketball for, like, an hour at the church. And that is our P-Day basically today (lol). It's way nice again today, though, and I'm stoked for that.
Last week at Neuschwanstein was awesoooooooome! Sadly, my camera stopped working at the worst time! You can take this little hike to this bridge were you can see Neuschwanstein the best, and my camera stopped working on that hike up. So I don't have the best photos of it. Oh well. Neuschwanstein is the castle, I believe, that Walt Disney designed Cinderella's around. It's way pretty. You can't take any photo's of it inside. I didn't get to go inside, though, because we didn't have enough time to do the tour. It was still worth it, though. The castle isn't finished either, because König (King) Ludwig died before it was finished. That's the only exciting thing about last week compared to all the office work.
Peace.
[ Elder Caraway ]
______
The adventure at Neuschwanstein
|
Neuschwanstein itself
|
Neuschwanstein is right on the side of a mountain,
and then there is a valley down below.
|
That’s Schloss (Castle) Hohenschwangau in the bottom right corner.
I took this on our hike up to the bridge where you can get
a better look of Neuschwanstein.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Messages for Elder Caraway