Well, this last week was really busy. We got to meet with a lot of people. It would of been way busier if we could have met with everyone we planned on meeting with, because a lot of appointments fell out. But that happens.
I did find out that I'm getting transferred. I'm leaving the Black Forest of Germany and headed to the heart of the Austrian Alps in a place called Klagenfurt. I'm leaving for Klagenfurt tomorrow. I already know my new comp (i.e.: companion). He's pretty cool. I've met him a couple of times. His name is Elder Smith. He's from Idaho, I think. But he's chill. But leaving Offenburg kinda stinks. I've been here a really long time. Reimund is pretty bummed that I'm leaving. It stinks that I won't get to see him again, either. He is so cool. Then Schwester (Sister) Schulze wasn’t to happy that I was leaving. She made burritos for me my last visit with her (lol). They don't have any type of Spanish food here at all, really. But tomorrow I will be on a train at 8. First going from Offenburg to Zürich (Zurich), Switzerland, and then going from Zürich to Salzburg, Austria, and then getting off there and going to Klagenfurt. It’s going to be fun.
But yes, we got to meet with some investigators and taught some really good lessons. Sadly, it was my last week in Offenburg. But Christmas is next month! That’s pretty cool. I can't wait to experience an Austrian Christmas. It should be really cool. That’s all for this week. Love ya, peace.
[ Elder Caraway ]
______
I got my package. |
I was happy. |
With Natalie and Schwester (Sister) Schulze on my last Sunday in Offenburg, after church. |
Reimund, Schwester Kunz and me |
Tom and Kim Zillkens and me. Coolest family ever! Too bad the kids were asleep (that’s why they’re not in this photo). |
My last P-Day in Offenburg, Bruder (Brother) and Schwester Bartling took us above the fog in the Black Forest - and this is what it looks like! |
Bruder and Schwester Bartling and me |
The shadow of that mountain is in Interlaken, Switzerland, over 200 miles away (lol). The most famous of the Alps and I could see them! I guess that just shows how big they are if you can see them from that far away. It was so cool! |
The fog overcoming this one hill |
An old Monastery. It was way cool. |
Me ... coming back alive. |
A mini Thanksgiving |
A final District photo before everyone leaves for their different ways. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Messages for Elder Caraway