June 1, 2011

Germany Is Awesome!



______
Dear Family,
Hey Family ... I made it to Germany alive. The flight over really wasn’t that bad. France was weird. The only nice people there were the people who worked at the airport. Anyways, Germany is awesome! I actually just got done teaching a lesson with one of the missionaries who picked us up. He’s not my companion, but his name is Elder Adams, and he is really cool. Right when we got off the flight in Germany, we hopped on a train and talked to people, passing out Pass Along Cards and Books of Mormon, and it was while we were doing that that I left with one of the missionaries to teach that lesson. President Condie and Sister Condie are really awesome. Too bad I will only have them for a couple of weeks as my mission president.
I will find out later tonight or tomorrow where my first area is and who is my first companion. Today has been awesome. Definitely didn’t understand what most people said, but the lady we taught said I had better German than some people she knew that had lived here for 15 years. I think she was just saying that to be nice. Today has been awesome, though. I love Germany already. The people are awesome here. This letter is pretty much saying I made it. Talk to you later. Love you guys.
Sincerely,
[ (Elder) Spencer W. Caraway ]
______


[ contributed by Debbie, Mother and Christopher, Brother ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages for Elder Caraway